Sunday, May 22, 2011

Forgive Me, This is Cheesey!

Hi friends!

I'm so very sorry that I've been so remiss in publishing. It's not to say I haven't been cooking, though that has come second to moving, finals and sleep. Sorry!!
Now with finals over, its time to get back to business.
I've been on a cheese kick of late, however, so I've got a few gems ready and rarin' for me to post.

First up. Chorizo and Sweet Potato Enchiladas!

A favorite food blog of mine happens to be Budget Bytes, but I've made it a (bad) habit of saving links to her delicious recipes but not making them. Well. I finally made something. It helped that this recipe had all of my favorite things, rolled up in a tortilla and covered in another of my faves. Cheese.


BB's Chorizo & Sweet Potato Enchiladas really hit the spot and were super friendly on my bank account. We've got leftovers galore! If you can handle the heat, hot chiles are the best way to add bang for your buck. Two very spicy serranos chiles only put me back 24 cents and are a star in this dish.
I highly recommend, but I wish I had a margarita or Corona to pair with it and wash down the capsaicin.

Budget Bytes: Chorizo & Sweet Potato Enchiladas


Also...New month's resolution: Blog more and take more pictures of food before it's half eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment